Pathfinders 

Kindle Edition


Pathfinders by [Reid, Aidan J]

What if you woke up inside your worst nightmare?

Norman Adams is in his twenties. Single. Unhappy in his job. Drifting through life.

Then one day, he is ripped from reality.

A serious road accident sends Norman into a coma. He experiences a lucid dream state, finding himself caught between two worlds and soon realises, he is not alone...

Victor James is his loyal friend. Working with a mysterious librarian, together they discover a way to enter Norman's dream.

It's only then that they reveal the scale of the horror that imprisons him.

A place where nightmares are born.

-

Pathfinders is an action packed, exciting rescue mission that explores our deepest fears and what lays hidden in our subconscious.

JOIN THE ADVENTURE TODAY!

-

INTERVIEW WITH THE AUTHOR

How did you come up with the idea for PATHFINDERS?

I've been interested in lucid dreaming for a long time, ever since reading Stephen LaBerge's seminal book, 'Exploring the World of Lucid Dreaming'. I'm also a massive fan of zombie and apocalyptic horror and saw an opportunity to combine the two themes!

Why did you self-publish?

Like most self-published authors, I have my fair share of rejection letters from traditional publishers. I saw self-publishing as a route to bring my ideas directly to the market, in a fast and cost effective manner. I've read many cheap kindle books where the price doesn't necessarily reflect the quality of the product, so I saw it as a viable model to at least consider.

Why should readers buy PATHFINDERS?

This is a debut novel which has taken a decade of my life to create. I've taken great effort to make the best it can be. Not content to simply throw something online, I've hired editors and proofreaders to ensure that my first foray into self-publishing creates something which, at the very least, I can look back at and be proud of.

Combine that with the fact that I really believe in the story, one that I think is original, guiding the reader on an exploration through altered states of consciousness.

What other books are you working on?

I released a crime thriller in June 2016, featuring a Catholic Parish priest as the protagonist. It is called SIGIL. My plan is to feature a series of books around the main character, Fr. Tom Regan who fancies himself as an amateur Private Investigator.

I've also just completed a fast paced international thriller called RAISING LAZARUS, which follows a man who believes he has been cursed with eternal life!

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini